Tuesday 3 November 2009

A Quick Note

http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/whatisnano
I confess, I becoming alittle sad because we are close to the end of this Blog. It's intend was to share the lead up to and our Wedding.
Funny how life works.
A few days ago, I saw on the Blong I Have Tea, a challenge. To write a novel in a month. A friend thought our story would make a cool novel, so I am going for it, and in this way, fill in many of the blanks I didn't cover here. I really don't know the outcome of this, but isn't that part of life?
So, I invite you dear readers to continue to hang in there and when I find out how you can read my written in one novel, I shall let you.
In the meantime, enjoy the remaining passages of We Made Only Own Huppah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.